We understand that directly employing a Personal Assistant (PA) isn't for everybody. Interviewing people, drawing up contracts and employing someone as your personal worker can be a daunting process, especially as your needs and preferences might well change over time.
If you want some support to help you live your life independently, but don't want to employ a carer directly, then PA+ is for you. PA+ is a homecare support service with a difference. Our people will work with you to make you to make sure you can live your life as you want to. That might mean having some help getting the shopping, having somebody with you to go to hospital appointments, having support organising household administration like bills and utilities, going out for lunch or a walk in the park, or providing care and companionship at home. Whatever your needs, our people work alongside you to help you be who you want to be.
- Flexible working. We will work at times convenient to you. You can change your package at any time you like. Maybe some weeks you want a bit more support, and others a bit less. You choose.
- You are in charge. You know what you want and need better than anyone else. We are here to support you to make it happen.
- Companionship, dignity and respect. We know care plans are important, but first and foremost our service is about engaging with you as a human being. We provide companionship, treat you with dignity and respect, and begin our work from then on.
- Quality guaranteed. Our workers are trained in a Health and Social Care Level 3 Diploma (management level). We are skilled in person-centred approaches.
- Not just in the home. We recognise that a lot of care needs are about getting out of the house rather than staying in it. We will help you connect with the outside world, whether it is by providing company for you on a walk to the park, or accompanying you to a local community event.
If you would like to learn more about PA+ then ring 02072784708 or fill out the contact form on this page and one of our team will get back to you to discuss your needs and how we may be able to help.