Victor Thomas Saunders
- Gender Male
- Have you worked as a PA before? 1 - 3 years
- Areas of London covered Southwark, Camden, Hackney, Lambeth, Lewisham, Newham, Westminster, Islington, Haringey, City, Brent, Barnet, Camden, Tower Hamlets
- Weekly availability Sunday: PM, Wednesday: PM, Thursday: AM, Thursday: PM, Friday: AM, Friday: PM, Saturday: AM, Saturday: PM, Sunday: AM, Wednesday: AM, Tuesday: PM, Tuesday: AM, Monday: PM, Monday: AM
- Joined 10/12/2018 1:24 pm
Do you have a current DBS Certificate?
Are you registered with the DBS Update Service?
Have you worked as a PA before?
1 - 3 years
Past work history and/or relevant experience
I have worked in social care for over two decades.
- Home help (Hackney & Tower Hamlets)
- Home care clerk (Tower Hamlets)
- Social Work Assistants (Tower Hamlets)
- Social Work Assistant (Mile End Hospital)
- Social Work Assistant (Hackney)
- Social Work Assistant (Whitechapel Hospital)
- Assessment & Review Officer (Enfield)
- Placement Officer (Lewisham)
- Assessment Officer (Lewisham)
Over 25 years, in these varied roles, I worked extensively with people in a one-to-one capacity. I have worked closely with a wide range of people and different needs, covering physical and mental health.
Nursing or medical experience
Why are you interested in working as a PA?
I have a genuine desire to assist people in order to improve the quality of their lives.
I am empathic, caring and I enjoy helping people to live more fulfilling lives.
What interests and/or hobbies do you have?
I am a keen cyclist and love football. I support Leyton Orient .
I enjoy all music.
I love reading, travelling and learning.
What training or qualifications do you have?
I am very experienced but do not have any qualifications. The social care roles which I worked in for 25yrs didn't require any.
I am open and keen to learn and develop my skills as I work.
What language(s) do you speak?:
English, Arabic, French
Is English your first language?
Level of spoken English:
Level of written English:
Which services are you happy to provide?:
Supporting client on outings, Support with transport, Handyman / gardening, Pet care and supervision, Admin / Paperwork, Other (please specify below), Shopping, Preparing meals, Cooking, Laundry, Cleaning, Social engagements
Other (services you provide)
I am aware that life is not a linear process. I am prepared to assist as required. I am flexible and good at fitting into people's lives.
What personal care are you happy to provide?:
Assistance in and out of shower
Which gender(s) are you happy to provide personal care for?:
Do you have any special needs or preferences?
Areas of London covered:
Southwark, Camden, Hackney, Lambeth, Lewisham, Newham, Westminster, Islington, Haringey, City, Brent, Barnet, Camden, Tower Hamlets
Sunday: PM, Wednesday: PM, Thursday: AM, Thursday: PM, Friday: AM, Friday: PM, Saturday: AM, Saturday: PM, Sunday: AM, Wednesday: AM, Tuesday: PM, Tuesday: AM, Monday: PM, Monday: AM
Level of flexibility
Available during school holidays
Available during Bank holidays
Available during Christmas and New Year